Saturday 21 June 2008

SURPRISE Helly!


Helen, re-enacting being *surprised* when I appeared on her doorstep yesterday evening. (Compare with the googled image on my last post...)

After a carefully constructed and well thought-out plan, we managed to successfully conceal my presence in York from Helen. She had no idea I was going to turn up, so the surprised worked out wonderfully and we have a really lovely time.
I've not seen my girls since we were home for Easter, and even then I don't think there was a single night where we were all together. So it was fantastic to spend some time together, like old times.

It seems Helen enjoyed herself too, judging by the message she just left me: "Rosie thank you SO much for the best surprise in my life so far!"

However, I am now exhausted.

No comments: