Tuesday 1 July 2008

The end is nigh...

I was just woken by the sound of smashing glass. No, we weren't be broken into; I was just about to miss the recycling men! Seeing as this is our last week in the house, it was imperative that they collected ours so that the stinking pile wasn't let any longer in the kitchen.
So, I threw on a pair of jeans and ran barefoot down the street with it. Why hadn't I thought it might be a good idea to wear a bra? The whole street got a right eyeful as my boobs bounced down the street - the only thing keeping my dignity being a skimpy lacy hotpink vest.

Oh well, I'm moving out on Saturday!



Wednesday
Graduation - Shirt, skirt, black shoes (x2 - heels, and flats), brown belt, scarf(?)
Evening - Shorts and grey shirt, pink shoes, grey belt, black bag

Thursday
Daytime - Jeans, hoodie, t-shirt, bigbrownbag, brown belt, brown shoes
Evening - Black&White cocktail dress, purple tights, black shoes, black bag

Friday
Daytime - Jeans, hoodie, t-shirt, bigbrownbag, brown belt, brown shoes
Evening - Yellow dress, black lace, black corsage (yet to be bought), black shoes (new ones?), black bag

Saturday
Traveling - New white shirt, white vest, jeans, brown belt, brown shoes

So yeah, I can fit all that in a suitcase, right?
Check me out and my ability to plan outfits... I never plan outfits!

No comments: