Tuesday 25 November 2008

Merry Christmas

It's Chriiiiiiistmas! Therefore my Last.fm recently played list is full of christmas cheesy goodness:






It also means, I am slightly rather tipsy from pink champagne and stuffed full of gluttonous goodness.
We've opened Nanny's presents and they didn't disappoint. I'd love to detail the fantastic bits of tacky goodness she's got us this year, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for H when she opens hers on Actual Christmas Day. I love my nanny. Of course it couldn't have been Christmas without my father getting stressed and attempting to cause some kind of argument, but traditions will be traditions. Tomorrow is technically my Birthday, so let's see if I end up in tears like every other year... But I'm happy, so I don't want to end this post on a bad note. Instead I'll leave it with a picture of my mother modeling her new the scarf and glove set, complete with singing Merry Christmas! hat:

I love my Mumma.

No comments: