Friday 17 October 2008

I'm going to Briiiighton to buy a... ?

At the mere mention of spending some quality time with my other half, I have an innate desire to speak french. Or at least speak with a french accent and a few "Errr..."s between words. So...

Ce week-end, je vais à Brighton revoir Becca. De sorte que nous puissions rattraper et avoir un rire bébête! Et, aussi, Ludo est réunion nous là - vraiment excitant. ET, aussi, nous allons voir une concurrence Cheerleading! Oh non, un week-end complètement des filles maigres dans des vêtements très petits avec les dents blanches brillantes... je sais que ce sera amusement!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This weekend, I will re-examine Becca to Brighton. So that we can catch up with and to have a laughter bébête! And, also, Ludo is meeting there - really exciting us. AND, also, we will see a Cheerleading competition! Oh not, a weekend completely of the thin girls in very small clothing with the brilliant white teeth… I know that it will be recreation!

Anonymous said...

I had to babelfish it!

rosiewishes. said...

Ha, kinda. I'm not sure if it's my bad french or Babelfish's lack of colloquial-ness (if you get me...)

"This weekend, I'm going to Brighton to see Becca again. So that we can catch up and have a giggle. And, also, Ludo's meeting us there - very exciting! AND, also, we're going to see a cheerleading competition! Oh no, a weekend full of skinny girls in tiny clothes with shiny shiny teeth... I know it'll be fun!"

Alasdair said...

You're going to Brighton. I'm jealous all the way from Hungary.