Thursday 14 August 2008

We're all going on a summer holiday...

The good bit:
We finally sorted out and booked our holiday! Becca, Caroline and I are flying out to the south of France to spend 10days at a lovely little cottage village place. Cheap and cheerful, with a bit of sunshine (hopefully).

The bad bit:
The cheap flights we booked weren't cheap for long, after RyanAir charged us extra for booking, luggage and breathing. Then I got an email from the place we're staying saying they're checking availability, despite the website saying that they were available... if they turn around and say they have no room for us, we're pretty much fucked.
To add more stress, H is having a panic about looking after the dog. I dropped the bombshell that her bladder won't last the 9hrs she'll be at work for. Maybe I should have clarified that before I clicked the "book flights" button that raped my current account.


And my back is still fucked. It actually hurts to breath. That's not a good thing, is it?

And, cherry on the cake? I fucked up on Tuesday night. But that's a whole new other story.

No comments: